Monday, May 8, 2017

Shawn Mendes

One of my all time favorite singers is Shawn Mendez. I love how slow yet upbeat his songs are. Also, his voice is so smooth and beautiful. I cannot emphasize enough how much his music means to me. I started to listen to Shawn back when he was in Magcon, since then I've been hooked on him. Whenever I'm upset or I need something to relax to, I always turns to Shawn's music. In the rest of the blog I am going to show you 5 Shawn Mendes songs that I like.

5. Life of the Party
This song is Shawn's very first EP. Before this song, Shawn was always only doing covers on YouTube. I was so proud of him for this song, it was a great first original. I  love this song because the background music is just so great. It starts off slow and steady and then get more upbeat but yet  it stays slow.

4. Imagination 

I love this song because the mixture of his voice and the guitar go perfectly together. His voice sounds so lovely in this song. It surprises me how high his voice can go. Also, for some reason I feel like I can relate to this song. At this age, it's hard to explain to someone your feelings for them. But this song just seems to explain it perfectly.

3. A Little Too Much

I feel like everyone can relate to this song at one point in their lives. The lyrics basically say that even though life can be a handful sometimes everything will eventually get heart. The lyrics are just really positive and up lifting. Plus, his voice sounds so heavenly in this song.

2. Memories
This song is one of my favorite Shawn Mendes songs. It's about him missing this one person and realizing everything they had are now memories. Even though this is a love song, I look at it as me missing a family member that passed away. This family member was very close to me and all I have left of them is memories. The beat of the song is also really good, especially at the chorus.

1. Roses
This is my all time favorite Shawn Mendes song. This song is a little more upbeat than the rest of the songs I have listed. But I really love the beat to this, and his voice is incredible. I know I've said that a lot through out this blog, but it's true.

No comments:

Post a Comment