Monday, May 8, 2017

Favorite Quotes

I thought that for this blog I would share some of my favorite quotes. These are just some quotes that I think are motivational, relatable, or even just cute. I will explain why I like these quote and what they mean to me but like my blog buddy Abby once said, everyone has their own interpretation of these quotes.



I like this quote because I believe it's better to attempt something and fail then to be stick where I am longer then I have to be. I hope that a year from now, I am not stuck on the same things that are dragging me down now. I am determined to keep trying until I don't fail anymore.

I think this quote is so important. People think that just because others don't want the same thing or see things the same, that they're wrong. Everyone has different goals in their life and different ways of getting there. No one has the same mind set. Just because it's not your way of thinking, doesn't mean it's wrong.

Right now, I feel like I can really relate to this quote. Sometimes a person just means so much to you that you think to yourself maybe it's worth them constantly hurting you. They don't deserve your forgiveness yet you care about them so much that you give it to them anyways.

Nowadays, looks are so important to people but there is so much more to that. I'm not gonna lie, looks are a big part but it shouldn't be the main focus. The person should make you laugh and treat you right.

I think this is my favorite quote. I love the metaphor this quote used, it was a really cute way of getting the message apart. This quote means that before you succeed, you fail. You have to go through a lot of obstacles before you get to where you really want to be.


No comments:

Post a Comment