Friday, May 26, 2017

Dinner Dance

Last night, May 25, was my school's 8th grade dinner dance. I had so much fun. My friends and I were all singing, dancing, and laughing together all night. We were all fancied up with our makeup and hair done. Then after the dinner dance my friend had a party bus and it was super fun too. We all got into our feelings and sang our hearts out. I made so many amazing memories. It was definitely a night to remember.
All though I had lots of fun with my friends, I couldn't help feeling sad. I was sad because exactly a week from yesterday I will be graduating. I am going to a different high school then all of my friends. I have been with these people for years and now I have to start all over again in high school. It's just going to be hard to not be able to see my friends as often but I'm also excited to start this new chapter in my life. Hardships like this are what help us develop into young adults.

No comments:

Post a Comment