Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Lord of the Flies

     The book I read is Lord of the Flies by William Golding. This book is a novel and it's genre is fiction. In this book a planed carrying only schoolboys crashed on a deserted island. The pilot died but many of the schoolboys survived the crashed. They started their own form of government. They named a leader. Everything was going well until one of the kids started having nightmares about a beast on the island. Everyone said that it wasn't true until others stated saying that they heard or saw the beast.
       Personally I did like this book. I liked all the adventure and suspense it had in it. At first I thought the beginning of the book was very boring but towards the middle the book started to get even better. It started to catch my attention more. One of my favorite quotes from the book is "Fear can't hurt you anymore than a dream." I rally like this quote because it's so true. Fear always drags a person down because they're scared of getting hurt but fear is just something in your head. It can't physically hurt you.
      I suggest this book to people who like adventure books. It's also a quick read; it's not that long of a book. You have to have a bit of patience at the beginning of the book because it does go slower. The book also has a good sense of humor.

No comments:

Post a Comment