Monday, May 8, 2017

Beginnings and Endings...

We are currently in the month of May, which means this is the last month of school, which means my last month of middle school. This makes me feel kind of sad. Sad because I'm going to a different high school then most of my friends. I have made so many amazing memories with a lot of people at my school. I have my best friends in this school, some that I have been with for 10 years now. I'm scared that I'm going to fade away from those I love. But if it's a true friendship, it will never die out. It's kind of hard to comprehend that suddenly everything is going to change. Besides that, I'm happy to finally get out of middle school and start a new chapter of my life. Beginnings usually make me feel really anxious. Anxious because you never know what to expect. Beginnings are also exciting because beginnings bring a lot of new good stuff. I this case, high school is bring new friends and so much more freedom. What I mean by freedom is to go out to hang out with my friends more, maybe stay out a little later. I found a quote that I feel connects to this blog. It is by Matthew E. Fryer, it says, "With every roadblock, a detour is built. With every ending, a new beginning is defined. Embracing a challenge make life interesting, nut overcoming it makes life meaningful." This quote says that every beginning has something hard about it but getting past those hardships is what makes it so special.

No comments:

Post a Comment